WXSL Telemundo St. Louis
St. Louis, MO
With over 62 million Hispanics, the United States is the second largest Spanish-speaking country in the world! In St. Louis’ Television Market Area, Hispanics accounted for all the total population growth in the last 10 years. Telemundo St. Louis connects our advertising partners to the buying power of this audience, while serving and celebrating the vibrant Hispanic local community.
WXSL is the Spanish-language home of the Super Bowl, Olympics, FIFA World Cup, and high-profile programming and news, and we are looking for a multi-talented video production professional to join Telemundo St. Louis’ Creative Services team.
- Record, edit, and produce broadcast video including commercials, interviews & segments, long-form content, live remote social media broadcasts, and more
- Participate in client and station production meetings and contribute ideas and solutions
- Manage video production projects from start to final approval
- Participate in station marketing and promotional meetings and projects
- Join Telemundo St. Louis’ in station-sponsored events and cover, record, and/or broadcast
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited college or university with focus on Television, Film, Media Communication, or equivalent field experience required
- Excellent videography skills, including use of cameras & lenses, lighting equipment, and audio equipment
- Proficient post-production editing skills, using programs such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, etc.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with internal and external clients, as well as station colleagues
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment juggling multiple projects
- Strong work ethic, trustworthy, and self-motivated
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Bilingual with the ability to speak, read and write in both English and Spanish
- Graphic design skills
- Script writing experience
For immediate consideration, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com